I use Dragino shield / Arduino / arduino-lmic library / ttn-otaa sketch (Telman en Kooyman, 2015, own access codes).
I have not defined a plug yet, as it is just a communication test. I just would like to see the data coming in.
I get some communication, but no full access. Signal seems OK, but no join and no data transfer. The software/sketch has been reported to work with KPN solution.
What would be a good way to solve this problem ?
Spreading factor 8
201: engineUpdate, opmode=0x8
1216: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc
315321: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc
315621: TXMODE, freq=868100000, len=23, SF=7, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0
622039: RXMODE_SINGLE, freq=868100000, SF=7, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0, rxsyms=255
628878: JaccRX1, dataLen=0
628940: RXMODE_SINGLE, freq=869525000, SF=12, BW=125, CR=4/5, IH=0, rxsyms=255
689529: JaccRX2, dataLen=0
689562: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc
4432073: engineUpdate, opmode=0xc
Beste antwoord door Rick S.Bekijk origineel
Thanks for posting your problem on this forum!
Can you please send me a private message with the DevEUI from your device?
I cannot access private messages / not allowed
Nr is 0059AC00001B007C
I've asked my colleagues for some help with your issue.
We looked in to the data history of your device and we see that the network received several join requests. The only problem is that these join requests are denied. There a different kind of reasons that can cause this. That;s why one of the KPN Things specialists created a F.A.Q. for problems with joining the network.
In this case it probably means that you made a mistake when you entered the AppKey of the device.
Thank you. For some reason, APPEUI and DEVEUI are little endian, and APPKEY has to be big endian.
I have got it working now
Great to hear that it is working no!
Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are happy to help you
I am having problems with the plug. I am trying to put data through to Thingspeak.
As a test, I use the webhook site. I actually got two messages through, but after an edit of the plug (adding JSON header), no more messages are received. Does it need time for the KPN LoRa server to adapt to the new settings, or do I need to reactivate ? Deleting and reinstalling the plug did not work.
I've checked this again with the specialists. Apologies for the late response!
This issue has nothing to do with the edit of the plug. The issue is caused because there are 2 decoders with the name ‘No payload decoding’. You've created a device with type ‘Own LoRa device’, but the decoder is created with type ‘Own LoRa device with preprogrammed keys’. Decoders are only working with one type of device and that's he reason why the data is not transmitted.
In the next release of the Portal we will add a clear list of activated decoders. This release comes around the end of the month.
Untill this release, you can activate all decoders ‘No payload decoding’ on your project
P.S. I see that you also created the topic plug werkt na aanpassing niet meer webhook.site . I think this is also the answer for this question.