I would just like to test my Dragino LoRa Kit with KPN network. So far, I have already tested the Kit with a private Network (Dragino Gateway and using Arduino UNO uController). The test was based within a DHT_11 sensor and then sending the temp and humidy data to the ThingSpeak platform, in order to monitoring it. Everything has been working properly.
So now, I would like to rip the Gateway device and send data straight to KPN Network instead. So that, my questions are:
1. Which Arduino code should I use?
2. Is there any Arduino standard code for KPN?
3. May I use same code with same libraries that I used for the ThingSpeak platform and just configurate
the Keys KPN is providing me?
4. May I see the data monitored throughtout KPN platform or I must have my own server portal as
5. May I be able to send data to ThingSpeak platform by KPN Network? If so, which steps should I take?
Many thanks indeed.