I am thinking of using the KPN LoRa network to connect devices in a warehouse/logistics envorinment. I have a few questions about this:
- How can I get more information about the possibilities of the LoRa network for such applications?
For example, is the LoRa network applied in these kind of situations before? I am a little worried about the signal quality inside these warehouses/logistic environments.
- Also, is the KPN Lora network suitable to use in combination with boards like this? https://www.kiwi-electronics.nl/lora-iot/arduino-mkr-wan-1300-with-ufl-connector
- Where can I find more information about the costs of the LoRa network?
- I tried to contact KPN several times through the contact form on the KPN LoRa page, but I did not receive any answers yet… Is there a helpdesk or phonenumber to get more information about the KPN LoRa network?
Thank you in advance!
Beste antwoord door Rick S.
Welcome to the IoT Community!
Great to read that you are thinking about using the KPN LoRa network for your devices. We are here to help!
Below the answers to your questions:
- We do not know exactly what the devices are used for from our (test) customers. This can be very different. As for the range, the best option is to test it through the Things Portal.
- Take a look at the Supported device types page
How many devices do you want to use in total?
It's a shame that you didn't receive a response after filling out the contact form. Our apologies! When was the last time you filled out the form? Did you use the same email address as in your forum profile?