Als een succesvole 126.96.36.199 ping werkt, heb ik immers een goed startpunt voor vervolg implementatie.
Thnx for sharing!
Beste antwoord door rrrRbert
By following this instruction a Windows10 PC will be able to set-up a LTE-M based connection to the internet.
If this works fine, you have a good starting point to go ahead with migrating to linux etc.
Before we run through the set-up it’s good to know how this is done. Summarized we can state that there are basically two connections:
1. TCP/IP WWAN PPP-based connection running via the TLE-M air interface;
2. LAN connection running over a PTPP serial interface.
The Windows10 needs to have Putty and the default Windows modem dial-up software.
Below the line everything is simple; the devil is in the details (settings, typos and sequence). The following steps might be usefully:
• Connect the (USB2)Serial interface to the win10 PC and validate in control panel if this new serial port appears;
• Use putty and open the comport with 115200 8N1 without hardware flow control;
• Insert the SIM-card(!);
• Power up the modem and verify if the modem responds to AT with OK.
When this modem-PC TTY-link is established we can continue with the next step.
Via Putty we enter the following AT-command:
Please notice that the commands in this example are preceded with which you can ignore.
When an “ERROR” is returned, please re-try/enter the command again.
<20190702173633.940>at+cereg=4 THIS IS TO LET THE MODEM REGSITER INTO THE NETWORK
<20190702173640.714>at+cereg? THIS IS TO VALIDATE IF THE MODEM IS REGISTERED
<20190702173649.402>at+cgpaddr THIS IS TO RETREIVE THE WWAN-IP ADDRESS GIVEN BY THE NETWORK TO THE MODEM. THIS IS THE PROOF THAT WE HAVE AN IP CONNECTION WITH THE NETWORK!
<20190702173656.802>at%csq THIS IS TO READ THE NETWORK QUALITY
<20190702173659.099>at%csq THIS IS TO READ THE NETWORK QUALITY AGAIN
<20190702173708.434>at&k3 THIS IS TO SET THE FLOW CONTROL PROPERLY
When the previous step was successful we can establish the data connection between the Win10 PC and the internet! Follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the pc from internet (no WLAN or LAN-connections); verify with command line ping 188.8.131.52 that the PC is off-line;
2. Close the serial putty session;
3. Set-up a dial-up connection with the following characteristics:
POINT-TO-POINT-TUNNELING PROTOCOL (PPTP) SERVER NAME OR ADDRESS: *99 USER NAME AND PASSWORD FIELDS EMPTY
4. Dial-up to this connection; when it fails try again.
5. When it establishes open a dos-box with command line and enter ping 184.108.40.206 to verify you are connected to the internet
6. Disconnect the dial-up line
7. Reconnect the PC to the internet and grab a coffee/tea which you deserved!